1. Who said 'Cogito ergo sum'?
2. Who believes that there is nothing beyond measurable?
3. Who said 'Wearing a crown is a job for life'?
4. What was the universalia quarrel about?
5. Who wrote 'The Philosophy of Andy Warhol'?
6. Who wrote 'Beyond Good and Evil'?
7. What does Nietzsche assert to cause global changes?
8. Why did Nietzsche call Immanuel Kant a notional cripple?
9. Who wrote 'A Spaniard in the Works?
10. Why is the Septuaginta entitled as it is?
11. Early translator of platonic writings into Latin?
Please reset the values as you would like them to appear before printing this test.